Few items to highlight today.
- First of all congratulations to all involved in the launch of the Fishing Families Storyboard last Friday evening – it was great evening. I have a few posters left over so if anyone would like to display in a prominent place – let me know and we’ll organise collection. Photos will go up on blog page shortly.
- Richard Torney from Clashmore-Kinsalebeg group has joined the Network – welcome Richard.
- Upcoming dates: Forage with Karen LoxtonApril 9thKilleagh Woods 11am to 12.30 (this Sat coming); Dawn Chorus with Pat SmiddyMay 7that 6am Killeagh Woods; Seaweed Forage with Maire de PaorMay 15th11am(location to be confirmed). World Oceans DayJune 8thwith Martha and Bernie (time to be confirmed). If interested in May 7th with Pat Smiddy – can you let me know asap please?
- See job advert below – one of you might be interested?
- Finally, can I ask everyone to attend ournext Network meeting online April 20th at 8pm:Youghal Energy Master Plan (which is almost finished and a copy will go out to you all soon); Update on the status of the Information Hub and Community Garden. Steering Committee for Network.
Thank you all.
Join us for a free festive celebration with the Youghal Blue and Green Community Network on Wednesday, 13th December at 7 PM at Cumann na
VIDEO LAUNCH: Wednesday, December 13th @ 7PM Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 13th, as we gather to celebrate the launch of our networks new