Community Development Support to the Network
For 17 hours a week for 40 weeks. Arrangement of hours can be negotiated.
All work will be related to Blue & Green concerns, topics and education as agreed collectively by the members of the Network.
Community Development Principles and Practices will underpin all of our work which includes Climate Justice & Social Inclusion.
Key Responsibilities: Support the Network to:
· Organise and co-ordinate the delivery of key events, surveys and workshops
· Work with Network members to publicise these events and engage the general public
· Allocate time to the development, promotion and roll out of the Information Hub
· Support the set up of the Community Garden group/project
· Explore the development of a regular Blue & Green radio programme with CRY
· Admin: Keep records of work undertaken, hours of work, reports and invoicing
· With the Network team/members develop an annual programme of work/events
· Support Network members to deliver projects in line with agreed action plans and support community organisations to build capacity
· Work with external stakeholders as required and when possible prepare funding applications
Working hours need to be flexible and will include evening and week-end work.
Contract for services is for a total of €10,000 over one year. Person contracted will take full responsibility for their own tax affairs, insurance and be fully tax compliant. Person must also have a full driving licence and access to transport.
Commencement date: September 2022 to July 2023.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter detailing relevant capacities to deliver this contract and a copy of your CV to Maria Power, Development Manager, Cumann na Daoine, Catherine Street, Youghal, Co. Cork.
Closing date: Extended to Wed July 27th2022 1pm