Cork County Public Participation Network (PPN) and the Local Authority Waters Programme (LAWPRO) will co-host an online lunchtime event entitled ‘Help Protect Cork’s Rivers, Lakes & Coastal Waters’ on Friday 11th of March . This meeting forms part of the public consultation for community groups in Cork County on the Draft River Basin Management Plan for Ireland (2022 to 2027).
The 1 hour event will take place via Zoom
Date: Friday 11th of March, 2022
Time: 13:00 to 14:00 hours
1. Opening & Welcome
2. Background to meeting & the Local Authority Waters Programme (LAWPRO)
3. Brief Overview – EU Water Framework Directive (WFD)
4. Overview on the Draft River Basin Management Plan for Ireland (2022-2027)
5. Making a Submission as part of the public consultation process
6. Open Discussion and Q&A Session
In preparing for this virtual meeting please see: The published Draft River Basin Management Plan for Ireland (2022 to 2027) available to download here:https://www.gov.ie/en/
As always, please feel free to share this information and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Catherine Seale-Duggan | Community Water Officer
Local Authority Waters Programme
Clár Uiscí na nÚdarás Áitiúil